Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mud Fight!


Check out our sweet rides! Ok so I have to fess up to Bill about something :). I told him I would head down and help Dan down at the construction site and on my way down I met Mercy, Candicelee, Roselay, and Waghilda (and no way I spelled any of those right except for Mercy lol. I had them spell their names for me and that's what I interpreted). These 4 kids were so cute I couldn't resist. It had been raining all day and there were amazing puddles everywhere! It started out by jumping in a few and before I knew it I took off my cool poncho and it turned into a crazy mud fight that lasted a good hour or so. Thanks Kris for my rain boots! They were perfect for this. Somehow I still managed to fill them with water! I wanted to take a pic with all the kids but I was by myself and a mess, so Kate snapped one outside of our house for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment