Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Main Event

So I guess I never posted about the New Hospital Dedication that everyone worked so hard on. Here are some pics from that day.

Left: Setting up day of... Big Al in the middle :)

Right: The gate that everyone lined up at before the ceremony



Left: The McCoy's

Right: Big Wigs :)






Left: Vern Ward cutting the ribbon
Right: Soul Train :)

Left: More Soul Train

Right: Mr. Right haha ya for all the missionaries who will read this... I was diggin' the Aussie.




Left: The second ribbon cutting... at the new hospital site

Right: I named her "Belly Baby" she's so cute!






Left: Remember Dolla? She came to see me and bring me fruit.


Right: Bill presenting a plaque to the Australian Government for their help in building the hospital. (I helped design the plaque)



Left: Meet Grace. She is an anesthesiologist and I see her every morning on my walk to school. She is so sweet and I love talking to her. She has been in the operating room I think every time I have been in there observing. In the background is White Kintak and he works at the college of nursing.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment