Friday, February 27, 2009

MK School

I have been teaching at the elementary school for the last several weeks and will continue to do so until I leave. I love the kids so much! I teach 1st grade math, 2nd grade reading, and Religious Instruction. I also was able to teach PE while Erin the normal teacher was gone in Thailand. I don't have several pics for all the students, but here are some that I have taken so far. Also, I don't have a pic of Lydia... she has been gone in Thailand.
This is Aunt Janet she is one of the teachers and she is a Swiss missionary here in PNG. Oh ya and everyone that works here is known as Aunt or Uncle... hence Aunt Janet etc.
This is Aunt Diane and she is also a teacher here. Diane and her husband are missionaries here at the station and her husband is the project manager for the building of the new hospital. They are originally from Alaska.
Meet Jerome! He is one of my Swiss students who is in all of my classes except for reading.
Go Jerome!



lol.





Brata and Suza! This is a pic of Remo and Elena who are brother and sister. Remo is in all of my classes except for math and Elena is in all of my classes except for reading. Their father has been in the hospital for a while bc of some swelling in his leg and a high temperature... please pray for him... his name is Thomas.


This is Elena during P.E. I split them up into teams that day and we did relay competitions.


Here is Lorena's little sister chasing Allison. Ally is not in any of my classes except for when I covered for PE. But I still get to see her everyday. She's a great girl! This was the day we had our Valentines Day party at school. This pic and the next are of some of the students and their families playing cat and mouse.








This is during RI and on the left is Lorena and the right is Elena. Lorena is also a Swiss MK and she is all of my classes except for reading.



This is Emma and she is in all my classes except math. She is the daughter of Dr. Scott and Gail Dooley. Ally is her older sister and she has a younger sister named Olivia. They are originally from Missouri and Kansas. Kris check out that pillow... isn't that your pillow? :)

This is Olivia! Isn't she so cute!



Remo during RI
Lorena during P.E.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picts of Jerome!!! I am excited about Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arent they so cute! Hey today was fun! Im trying to post the pics now!!!

    ReplyDelete