Friday, January 16, 2009

Cutting Weight!

So my whole life I have always traveled with a sports bag... you know duffel bag. Well for some reason I thought I would try out some actual luggage this time. So I packed my stuff, it didn't fit of course. I took some stuff out and took some more out....still wouldn't fit. So I reevaluated the situation. Do I really need all of this stuff? I mean 3 months its not that long who cares if I only have a few outfits... so I talked myself into getting rid of so much... it was great! And guess what it fit. I was so proud! Then I weighed it.

WAY TOO HEAVY!!! Now what right!? What the heck is in there that is so freakin' heavy lol. I took it all out! My next thought... WRESTLERS! I almost had to call up Coach Smith to ask him how he makes his team cut weight and if he had any ideas for my bag. I was in a jam! So I left. Yep, it's always been the small things in life that get me worked up. Thankfully, my mom didn't leave and when I got back she told me to weigh the suitcase empty. It was 10 lbs. all by itself! That's what I get for trying to "roll" into PNG with a bright red suitcase. Guess I'll carry all 85 lbs and go back to the ever so trusty duffel bag and thanks to Lori hiking bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment