Monday, January 19, 2009

My First Workday

Today was a great day! I set my alarm for 6am and for sure hit the snooze when it went off. After all, they said I could sleep in :) . I got up about 7 and had breakfast with Kate and then we went on a walk. After I decided it would be smart to get in a routine of working out so I ran a few miles and went back to our house and did a little workout inside. Guess what though... they have a weight room and it's pretty cool! A lot of the doctors work out and from what I hear they like to play basketball! Ok so after I showered I went and found Bill and Big Al...and of course they were trimming trees! Bill had me work out of his office today. It was nice to get right to work. Ask my parents what happens when I have no job :) I rearrange! The whole house... but Dad, Mom you like it dont you? I was able to work on some projects in regards to the new hospital dedication on January 30th. There will be 5,000 people at the dedication! I'm excited bc they let me work on the dedication plaque and the brochures. Ha hopefully I dont mess it up... you know the main plaque for the huge event. I looked it over a billion times so If I missed it dang. Mom, they are moving flowers to the new hospital, you would love that job! I will take pics bc the flowers and plants here are amazing!
Umm I'm trying to hurry so I will tell you that I have lots more to say about the people and my experiences and I cant wait till next time! Tomorrow morning which they say "moning" we are going into town to get groceries... and then I have to get the brochure ready to present at a meeting wednesday morning.

'lukim yu bihain' (see you later)! Love, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment