Monday, March 2, 2009

Rugby!

I love to watch the kids and the adults play rugby! They play most days after work in this field which is idk 50 yards from my house. Even when I don't go watch I can hear them playing and it reminds me of home mom, when the kids at Ophir are out playing. You would love it. You know read your book outside and listen to them :). It would be your late afternoon joy gem. Dad you would love to take the pics with your camera!!! Some late afternoons or early evenings when its not raining it reminds me of the summers growing up at the ball field. It makes me want to listen to country music and drink sweet tea! Lol. Its my sports fix since I don't get to be there for baseball season. Oh by the way, I was over at the McCoy's tonight and Bill was watching Husker football!!! So these pics are of the boys. I will post some pics of the men playing probably next. These kids are in most of my pics. They live here on station most of their parents work here. Anyways, we play with them all the time. I have some great video of them that I hope to show you guys when I can upload them stateside.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment