Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ahhhh Whoooooo!


Ok, I know that I have an insane number of collages on my post but it makes it so much easier.... so bare with me. Instead of uploading 20 pics, one at a time...it uploads as one pic and it is soooooo much faster. So count on more collages :).

The Dooley family (minus Papa Dooley), Kate, Dan, Grace, Jenny, and I went to Grace's village today and had a great time. We met her parents and extended family. We also took a hike up to some really cool waterfalls. Grace's grandparents came to the Western Highlands as missionaries in the 40's and her family has been in this area since. Her Aunt is a missionary in Bangladesh and will soon be a missionary in India. I was excited to meet her aunt bc I hope to volunteer in both those countries in the near future. My first grade teacher Miss Jackson works at William Carey Academy in Bangladesh and the Houk's are missionaries in India. I would like to go visit both of them and potentially make a visit to Grace's aunt. After we met the village we headed up to some waterfalls and hung out there for a while. When we went back to the village more people came to see us. I was video taping everyone and one of the mama's in the village was HILARIOUS! She looked at the video and in her language (Grace interpreted) said, "Ahhhh Whoooooo, look all our people in our village are in that little machine!" Oh ya and Gail, I'm pretty sure that your middle child found her first love on our hike today.... Gerard :). Ha they were so adorable! Thanks for taking us today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment