Sunday, March 15, 2009

Audrey


I hung out with Tundia her two kids Audrey and Glen and their babysitter Georgina. Oh ya and their do Scooby :). I took pictures of them and we went on a little walk through her backyard and down to the hydro and back around the station. I had a great time! These are some of the pics we took. Tundia works in the hospital business office and her nickname is Toomsie. She is married but her husband is a teacher and lives in Bouganville. I guess it is a common thing for a husband and wife to live away from each other when they have certain jobs such as teaching. Toomsie has made me two necklaces with shells from where her husband lives on them...they are awesome! Anyways this is her beautiful daughter Audrey Kennedy. What a doll!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment